If you wish to contact me privately, my email is primemover333@gmail.com. If you wish to know how I got three columns across the top of my blog but only two below ... if you're willing to pay, I'm willing to tell you (unless I really like you, then you don't have to pay).

I enjoy discussion both with people that agree with me and those that don't, so comment liberally if you so choose. However, don't expect me to pull punches if your comments are nonsense.

I believe I will be focusing, for the greater part, on the practical side of things. In other words, "less art, more substance;" how I apply Objectivism in my everyday life. There are enough blogs and other resources available that talk theory. I've provided links to a number of them here. For now, I prefer to focus on applying that theory to the nitty-gritty of everyday life instead of higher concepts. However, inevitably, there will probably by some conceptual posts as well; like any time something really gets my goat. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Video

I've placed a new video at the top of the page. It is titled "How Schools Kill Creativity." Those of you interested in the education of our children should find it illuminating. Furthermore, it is one of the most entertaining short lectures I've had the pleasure of listening to. Thanks TED!